- Low prenatal detection rate of valvar pulmonary stenosis: What are we missing?
- Telediagnosis system for congenital heart disease in a Japanese prefecture.
- Environmental and Socioeconomic Factors Influence the Live-Born Incidence of Congenital Heart Disease: A Population-Based Study in California.
- Value of Exercise Stress Echocardiography in Children with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
- Incidence and fate of device-related left pulmonary artery stenosis and aortic coarctation in small infants undergoing transcatheter patent ductus arteriosus closure.